2011年11月13日 星期日

SMART Mandarin Material~ Chinese Master Series 漢語大師

Main Material for Learning Chinese with Katrina~~

Chinese Master Series

Instead of using "THE bible" PAVC, I've decided now using Chinese Master as my main material
for teaching Mandarin.

I've found Chinese Master is easier and more convenient for teachers and foreign students cuz it only has one unified pinyin, traditional Chinese characters,and the structure,grammar are very clear in each lesson.

I'll be working on doing the class curriculum as soon as possible for my potential students to see as
a reference but the curriculum will not be shown on this blog, for my potential students who wish to see the curriculum or have a better understanding of my class need to contact me first and then i'll explain my class explicitly during the prior-class interviews.


沒有留言:

張貼留言