2010年11月25日 星期四

An Introduction of SMART Mandarin

To All Readers:


My name is Katrina Lee, I'm the founder of this blog.
In this web space, you will see information on materials, courses, and everything to do with learning Mandarin in Taiwan with ME!

As a foreigner in Taiwan who wishes to learn some survival Chinese, you may turn to some language exchange websites. Unfortunately those sites don’t show you HOW to learn Chinese! 

At SMART Mandarin, I'll be sharing HOW to learn Chinese from my point of view as a Mandarin & English teacher. 

This space is not only for sharing my experience as a language teacher, but also a space for people to share their Chinese learning experiences.

I am also available as a private or corporate teacher. If you need my services then you can contact me via the contact details below :)


Skype :  katrinali0816@gmail.com
MSN : katrinali0816@hotmail.com
Mobile : 0988 909 812

沒有留言:

張貼留言