2010年11月26日 星期五

Recommended Material

Live Interactive Chinese  Live互動華語

 This is the material which is introduced by one of my friends who is also a certified Mandarin teacher.  The reason that I recommend this magazine is because this material can highly raise a learner's interest not only from its cover but also the context inside. For now, I don't have this magazine, but I will be using this magazine as one of my materials in the near future.

Live Interactive Chinese magazine + CD-ROM employs innovative multimedia techniques to teach Mandarin in a comprehensive way. Each issue includes news, an illustrated dictionary, background to Chinese characters and Asian attractions. To connect to Chinese popular culture, Live Interactive Chinese also provides movies and music videos. Our products have a variety of audiovisual content designed to help beginners learn Chinese step-by-step, from basic everyday Chinese to advanced business Chinese.


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言